We offer our customers the opportunity to return or exchange their purchase within 30 days of receiving the item. Please see our returns policy below:
- Products must be returned within 30 days of delivery of the item.
- Products must be in their original condition, unworn and undamaged.
- Products must be returned with ALL original documentation, including GIA or IGI certificates. If you have lost the original certificate, a replacement can be ordered, but as this is a lengthy process, there will be a charge of £350 deducted off your return.
- The item must be returned in its original box.
- The item must not have been adjusted in any way.
- The item must not be missing any of its original diamonds or gemstones.
To be eligible for a refund, the customer must notify Harper Tait within 30 days of receipt of the item.
We offer free delivery on all our items, however we ask you to cover the cost of shipping when returning your item.
Items exempt from return
For hygiene reasons, earrings or any other pierced jewellery cannot be returned.
Any items of jewellery created through our bespoke design service will not be eligible for return, unless faulty or otherwise agreed in writing.
Natural diamonds with a value over £20,000, lab grown diamonds with a value over £6,000, and coloured gemstones with a value over £4,000.
Any rings where the design is non-resizeable, the mount will not be covered by our returns policy. A member of our team will inform you if your ring is non-resizable at time of purchase.
Improperly packaged returns will be refused.
The following steps must be followed to ensure your return is processed correctly:
- Contact a member of our team on 02086178810, or email email@example.com to inform us of your return. Please include your order number when emailing. We will then give you the address to send your return to. You must do this before returning your item.
- Package your return, including all the original packaging and documentation, including the GIA or IGI certificate. For security purposes do not add any information pertaining to the contents of your package on the outer packaging. Please mark your package as “fragile”.
- Please use Royal Mail Special Delivery service ensuring you use the option with insurance included. Make sure to request a tracking number and receipt and forward this on to a member of the Harper Tait team.
If these steps are not followed, we will be unable to accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of your return. Harper Tait reserves the right to refuse returns that are improperly packaged.
If you have anything questions or are unsure about Harper Tait’s return policy, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.